Standard Chartered Bank
We all have dreams. We often dream of a refreshing holiday trip, a perfect wedding, to renovate our home or to buy that cool gadget. You can realise all your dreams with Standard Chartered Personal Loan scheme. Some of the salient features of Standard Chartered Personal Loan are
- Fixed reducing rate of interest
- No collateral required
- Easy and speedy paperwork
- Loan tenure of upto 60 months
Standard Chartered offers customized personal loan solutions for salaried, self-employed. It offers up to 30 lakh for salaried employees and 10 lakh to entrepreneurs.
- 22-58 years of age
- 22,000 INR salary per month
For Salaried Professionals
- Proof of Identity- Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Voter ID Card
- Proof of Residence- Leave and License Agreement/ Utility Bill/ Passport
- Last 3 months bank statement
- Salary slip for 6 months
Interest Rates & Other Charges
11.49% - 17.0%
0-3.0% of loan amount
So, whatever your dream is, don't wait anymore and apply at Standard Chartered Personal Loan to get hassle free loans.
Standard Chartered Home Loan provides easy loans to realise your dream of having your own beautiful home. Standard Chartered home loans provide flexible interest rates, easy payment options and fast disbursal. Standard Chartered also offers Loan Insurance at attractive premium.
Applying for home loan depends on several factors. Some of the factors are
- Age must be between 21- 60 years
- Minimum salary for salaried person is 1,80,000 INR per annum. For self-employed it is 2,50,000 INR.
- Minimum work experience required is 2 years
- Application Form
- Identity, Address proof
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Cheque covering the processing fee
- Educational Qualification Proof
- Proof of business existence
Interest Rates and Other Charges
Loan Processing Fee
0.5% - 1.0%
5,00,000- 100,000,000 INR
LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY
Standard Chartered Loan Against Property (LAP) offers mortgage loan against property at attractive interest rates for long tenures. So, if your loan requirement is high and you want a longer payout period Standard Chartered Loan Against Property is the best loan instrument for you. Standard Chartered offers quick disbursal and hassle-free documentation process for the Standard Chartered Loan Against Property.
Some of the key features of Standard Chartered Loan Against Property are
- Loan upto 75 Lakh and above
- Get Loan up to 70% of the property market value
- Flexible interest rates ranging starting from 9.50%
- Loan tenure of up to 20 years
- Hassle-free documentations
- One time processing fee of 0.5%-1.5%
If you want to avail higher loan amount for any of your personal or business needs for a longer loan tenure, Standard Chartered Loan Against Property is the right financial tool for you.