Avanse Financial Services
Avanse, french for Advance, is a new age education finance company and an associate of DHFL. Avanse provides education loan to study in India as well as outside India. It also offers education loan for executive education and to refinance your existing education loan. Loan tenure for the Education Loan is 12 to 120 months.
Avanse’s education loan Advantages
- 100% Education Finance
- No upper limit to loan
- Customized loan structuring
- Pre Approved Loan
- Pre Visa Disbursement Facility
- Flexible Repayment Plans
- Loan sanctioned within 4 days
- Door Step Service
Avanse’s Product portfolio
Higher Education Loan: For those who have secured an admission at an institute or university and need an education loan to fund the course of their choice.
- Study India: Ideal for aspirants who dream to pursue their higher education in India as Avanse is committed to fund 100% of their educational needs.
- Study Abroad: Good choice for students who aspire to pursue their education at foreign universities as we support their dream & assist them to fulfill it. Avanse primarily focus on higher education of countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Australia, Ireland, and UAE which covers 95% of education loan market.
- Executive Education Courses: Avanse also provides Executive Education Loans to working professionals for courses that will help them climb the ladder of success once they start working.
Pre Admission Loan: The Pre Admission Loan is a special loan product designed to show the proof of funds while seeking admission to universities abroad, especially in USA. Here the loan sanction letter is issued to serve as a proof when applying for admission, while the actual disbursement may happen many months later.
Balance Transfer Loan: Balance Transfer loan: If you have an existing education loan, you can save big on EMIs by transferring it to Avanse. We offer a lower Rate of Interest, Zero Processing Charges & Longer Tenure for such loans.
Business Focus at Overseas Countries: This loan facility is aimed to sponsor the costs of overseas education and is split into two types: ‘Fall’ and ‘Spring’ season, though, it may vary a bit from country to country and depending on the duration of the courses. Avanse primarily focus on supporting candidates for their higher education needs in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Australia, Ireland, and UAE. These loans cover 95% of education loan market. However a major chunk of education applications are for applications made to educational institution based in the USA, contributing almost 75% to overseas education loan business.
- Must be citizen of India
- Must be 18 years of age and above
- Confirm admission in Institute before final disbursement of education loan
- An earning co-borrower from India
- The co-borrower agrees to be primary debtor
- The co-borrower must have a bank account in Indian Bank
- Education loan only for professional graduation/post graduation degrees only
- Student’s KYC
- Educational Documents
- Course and Fee Details
- Co-borrower’s KYC
- Co-borrower’s Income proof
- Collateral documents
Interest Rates & Other Charges
11.50% (Base rate)
1-2% of loan amount
Not allowed for 6 months
Late Payment Charge
24% per annum
EMI Bounce Charge
400 INR Per Bounce
So, whatever your dream is, don’t wait anymore and apply at Avanse Education Loan and achieve your dreams.